The Maryland Chapter of HIMSS is the state-wide, locally driven group of professionals with a focus on information technology in healthcare. With over 2000 members, the chapter provides several educational events and networking forums annually, while regularly convening important industry discussions with local, state and federal agencies. For the last several years, the Maryland Chapter has received the HIMSS Presidential Level designation for Recognition of Advocacy Award and remains a pace-setter around educational programs.
We are pleased to announce the
2019 Extraordinary Women in Health IT Leader Awardee
Lindsey Ferris, DrPH
Selected from an incredible group of nominees, Lindsey has demonstrated remarkable leadership in improving the delivery of healthcare through the use of information and technology solutions within the CRISP organization and beyond, providing tremendous value for patients and clinicians across the state of Maryland. She serves as mentor to emerging leaders and gives freely to her community. Congratulations Lindsey!
Please join us on
Monday, December 2, 2019 at
the Turf Valley Country Club as we celebrate these accomplishments during our Women in Health IT Reception.
REGISTER for Educational Event AND 2019 Extraordinary Women Leaders in Health IT Award Reception
REGISTER for 2019 Extraordinary Women Leaders in Health IT Award Reception ONLY
2019 - 2021 Maryland Chapter of HIMSS, Board of Directors
Please join me in the privilege of introducing our 2019-2021 Board of Directors. We are grateful to have the commitment of such talented leaders representing healthcare information and technology organizations across Maryland. We continue to build extraordinary service offerings for our members and community as a result of this collective volunteer expertise. As one of the largest chapters in the country, we are excited to kick-off another year of innovative events.
Officers of the Board:
- President – Ms. Kathryn A. Whitmore, CEO & Founder, STS Consulting Group
- Vice President/President-elect – Mr. Phil Campbell, CIO/Vice President Information Services, Calvert Memorial Hospital
- Secretary - Ms. Anna Schoenbaum, DNP, RN-BC, Director, Inpatient Clinical Systems, University of Maryland Medical System
- Treasurer - Mr. Ravi Singh, President & CEO, Fides Info Sys, Inc.
- Past-President - Ms. Karen Marie Wilding, FHIMSS, CHCIO, Sr. Director, Value Based Care & Aff. Compliance Officer, University of Maryland Medical System
(Not pictured, Jackie Rice)
Re-elected Board Directors at-Large:
- Mr. Henry Archibong, Associate Vice President, Innovation Solutions, Inovalon
- Ross D. Martin, MD, MHA, FAMIA, President, 360 Degree Insights LLC, Program Director, CRISP Research Initiative
New Board Directors at-Large:
- Ms. Kellie Bedford, PharmD, Director, Pharmacy Informatics and Technology, Medstar Health
- Ms. Marianne Berger, Practice Transformation Specialist, University of Maryland Medical System
- Ms. Genevieve Morris, Founder, Integral Health Strategies
- Ms. Danielle Zaheer, Practice Manager, Anne Arundel Dermatology
Our chapter supports professional development through educational and networking events, enables voices to be heard in Annapolis through Health IT advocacy, and provides community services through volunteer and charity programs. Many thanks to our sponsors as our member offerings are made possible through their engagement and fund raising support.
Thank you to our 2019-2020 SPONSORS:
Premium Plus Sponsors: